Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Care for you!

I'm sorry i hurt you alot alot this time,it hurts me to see you hurt too!i don't mind you being sarcastic to me,i'll still love you!i want you to trust me,i do trust you. You don't have to earn it back!I've trusted you all this time actually.I don't mind you hurting me with all those hurtful words,i just don't want to ever hurt you!!I can't wait for tomorrow,i finally get to see you!i miss you alot:(

Things i want you to know!!
*I want you to know you mean everything to me.
*I want you to know you're important to me!
*I want you to know I LOVE YOU!
*I want you to know I'll always be there for you!
*I want you to know I' will never leave you.
*I want you to know that my feelings for you will never fade.
*I want you to know i really care about you.
*I want you to know I NEED YOU!
*I want you to know that i can be trusted.
*I want you to know I MISS YOU!
*I want you to know My feelings for you are true!
*I want you to know life is meaningless without you.
*I want you to know i can't live without you!
*I want you to know My love for you is deeper than my heart can go!<3'
*I want you to know everything that i say is true.
ILOVEYOU alright VivianChoYanLi<3. I Promise i'll never leave you too!
I'm so in love with you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment