Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Love You Forever, No Matter What.

take this as if it's yesterdays post..couldn't update blog ytd cause mom took keyboard away!Anyway,this post is specially for VCYL my loved girlfriend. I can't get myself to HTHT with you cause im lost for words whenever i try to,so i decided to blast all my feelings on this post!!But no matter what i write here just remember i'll love you forever and always no matter what.
I held your hand whenever i could i hugged you whenever i could cause im scared to lose you. I don't want to be the one always taking opportunities to do things like that..after thursday i actually felt insecure even when im with you. I don't feel loved by you anymore?i don't feel cherished! You write things like "i miss you,im crazy,insane over you!" in letters and txt messages but when we meet i don't feel it..you don't show it!i know you don't know how to express yourself to me,that's what you always say. I too do not know how to express myself to you! But i'm trying my best to express myself,i've done so much for you have you not noticed?abigail,huimin have noticed.Have you? I felt one-sided,i cry almost everyday either because i miss you too much or i don't feel like you love me at all..i know sometimes you don't like the way i talk to you and we'll end up quarreling and stuff,but if you noticed im always giving in?Sometimes i don't like th way you talk to me either,but im just keeping quiet because i don't want to quarrel with you. Do you know how much it hurts me each time we quarrel?Sometimes you say stuff and do stuff to me because people tell you to,i want you to do and say things to me on your own will!What's there to be shy about?I really wish one day you would say "i love you" or you would just hold my hand or hug me or kiss me on your own..only when that day comes will i feel loved by you again. no matter how shy you are and stuff i want you to try and express yourself to me,try and show me that you love me..you don't have to buy things for me and stuff to express yourself. There are simpler ways.. yesterday you made me feel a little more secure. I hope this post doesn't end up making us quarrel..i love you alright<3 i really do(: you mean th whole world to me,nothing else is as important as you are to me!<333 IMISSYOU alot too! :(
OHH yah,1more thing! you said your a good liar..just don't ever lie to me alright?<3

No comments:

Post a Comment