Saturday, June 6, 2009

060609O: 2nd month :P

EHH!i miss my cousin ah!i sleeping then she suddenly come hug me!i wish it was someone else who hugged me:(.i feel like drinking bubble tea :X all huimin fault uh! haha <> PA JIAOOO,you make my day ah bff,haha!:P i wanna download so many songs and put in my phone :( but don't know where to download,D:

Huimin,
thanks for being there for me whenever i need you,each time i cry or feel sad or anything you're always there for me,you even standby till midnight just incase i might call you><,you never fail to cheer me up:) i rmb that time on the bus i cry then you did ms swan face!HAHAHA,super funny ah!i don't want to laugh also cannot ><.

Abby,
thanks for being there for me whenever i need a listening ear,i will be yours if you need one too alright?(:

i thank god for these 2 wonderful bff's (:

(Valerio Capone:Vivian Cho)
2nd Month Anniversary<3
VIVIAN CHO YAN LI I LOVE YOU<3!

Vivian Cho Yan Li!,
baby,
thank you fr coming into my life
and changing it,it's been 2mnth
since we've been together,we've been through
alot but there's more to come. we promised
each other we'll go through it together,
let's not break that promise ok?<3
i love you for life,and only you!
i've never regretted doing anything with you,
anything!(: i want you to stay in my life
and never leave me,ever!
my feelings for you will never fade,
i will love you till my last breath<3
where you stay affects our relationship,
but so what?i don't mind!i'll wait
till you can go out. it may affect
our relationship,but it won't
affect my love towards you.
just remember i'll love you forever
and ever till my last breath alright?
i will never let go of you and never leave you,
XOXO<3



No comments:

Post a Comment