Sunday, June 28, 2009

=(

baby,im scared to lose you:(.
i got all the answers i need from you,i was happy.
even though i got all the answers,why do i still feel scared?
why do i still have all this negative thoughts?
why do i still cry?
im suprised by how far love can take me.
'love' gave me emotions that i've felt before,but not so deeply.
it made me realise how impt you are
i never wanna leave you,i don't want you to ever leave me either,:(
i can't imagine life without you right now.
i wanna hold your hand tight,i wanna tie our hands together.
i wanna hug you so-so-so tight,and i never wanna let go.
i wanna be by your side forever,and never leave you!never.
im very happy you changed,you showed what i wanted most.
you're not the only one that is scared,im more scared then you are.
i don't know how come i can fall so deeply in love with you,but i just am.

Sometimes i wish i'm the only girl you talk to,the only girl you missed,the only girl you loved,the only girl in your heart,the only girl that entered your life,but i know it's impossible..
this is what you said,but for me i wish that i was the only boy.
i will love you,care for you forever and ever,i will never leave you or break you heart ever again.
i will stop the bleeding in your heart,if i can't,i'll just slower the bleeding.
you made me realise how big the word "promise" is and how important it is.
i will never break another promise no matter what,whether it is small,or big.
you said hurt you like how you hurt me,break your heart for what breaks mine,
do anything to you as long as it makes me happy,but guess what?
loving you with everything makes me happy enough.
there's alot of better girls,i agree. but none are as special as you<3
i will never like another girl no matter how pretty,cute they are.
i just want you,you,you and only YOU!:(
i know it's not easy to wait 3years,alot of things will happen.
but it doesn't matter,i still will wait!because i know it's worth it.It is.
i wanna cherish every second i can spend with you,talk to you.
iloveyou ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!<3333333
baby,don't ever leave me ok?:(
im really scared you will leave me,im more scared than you are.Trust me.
im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared im scared!:(i wanna hug you right now,i wanna hug you so tightly and never let go,i wanna spend every second i have in my life with you,but i know it's not possible,not now.
but whenever you ask me out,no matter what,i will say yes,no matter how busy i am.
because i love you<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment