Sunday, June 14, 2009

mixed-feelings:(

i want to be loved by you,but not like this.
our r/s is slowly drifting apart.
Daddy told me to let go,the answer was infront of me.
but NO,i can't let go,i just can't:(.
i may have broken a simple promise before,it's because the promise didn't mean alot.
but i promised i will never let go no matter how tough,hurtful it is.
And this is a promise i swore to myself i would never break!
you say you love me,you don't show it.
you say you care for me,you don't show it.
you say deep down you do,but what's the point if you're not showing it?
all i want is you to show me that you love me,is that too much to ask?
im lost,confused,broken down.
i've done everything i could,i've given you everything i had.
and you changed,but you changed back.
it hurts alot knowing what i've done over the past 2months was empty.
it all just got washed away?
even though our r/s seems like it's drifting further apart,but i still love you
as much as i always did before.
Do you still love me like you did?
i miss you alot,i really do.
But the old you:(
Did i do something wrong?tell me,i will change. For you.
but if you truly love me,please show me?
don't keep it inside,don't hide your feelings.
i don't like the way you talk to me sometimes,it's just so cold?
it's as if i was a NOBODY.

i know your personality,i've seen your good/bad sides.
you can be cold at times,but i still love you for who you are.
but all i ask for is you to show a little more care,is that too much?
i still love you,ALOT<3
Im just like a little boy,who needs love,care from his mother,
where you are the mother,and i am the little boy.
all i ask for is you to show your love,care towards me.
but of course in reality,it's girlfriend/boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment