Monday, June 1, 2009

Why?

can't get to bed :( you say,you don't understand why i treat you so well..it's because i truly love you<3 you say you feel guilty,WHY?! i treat you well,hoping you would feel my love for you,feel secure!and most of all feel happy<3not feel guilty or sad! baby,it hurts :( i did so much for you,so much. but it's not enough!not enough to make you happy,not enough to let you feel secure. it doesn't matter if to you,you're not treating me well enough. just hearing your voice makes my life worth living..i really miss you alot,alot.

baby,im scared to go to bed:( once i go up
on my bed and close my eyes,the flashbacks
of our happy/sad moments keep coming into
my mind..then i'll start missing you very
badly and then tears'll start rolling down
my cheeks:( im scared to lose you!i really
wish i could hug you right now,and never let
go :(
Even if you really didn't call for 1month,
i would still treat you as my girlfriend
and love you as much as i do right now.
i love you more than anything in the world<3

No comments:

Post a Comment