Friday, May 1, 2009

Just created a blog,yay?(:

ok,figured i've too much time to waste rotting at home so i decided to just make a blog with the help of cheryl. Hmm,let's start with my screwed up breakfast! I was eating my yummy cup-noodles and suddenly my mom came home when i didn't even know she went out and she starts nagging on how i must pass my exams and she asks me, "can you take 'O' levels next year?" and i got so pissed off i just quickly ate finish my noodles and went to my room-.-. Me and Baby's first month anniv this coming wed,i've stupid elective modules till 2++ wondering if i should go to school:( why's my school so freaking strick on attire-.-especially the hair?i wish mr.koh(both) would just drop dead and die..
I MISS VIVIAN ALOTT<33!

will continue to update my blog later on tonight or smth(:

Blaah,too bored just gonna update blog and end it here for today!
Didn't really eat lunch,was soo hungry but nvrmind i went finding snacks all over the house and ate alot of random stuff hahah:D. Was watching TV till like 3+ then i fell asleep and woke up around 5,i woke up missing baby so much i don't know why. Cher'says it's standard,hahah ok. Grandparents came back from chinatown around 5:30 they bought 3 packs of nasi-lemak for me,brother and maid to eat for dinner..i ate finish mine and was still hungry,my maid gave me both pieces of her chicken wing and half packet of her rice saying she couldn't finish.How nice of her?:D
ending off here now,will blog again tomorrow(:

Val<3Vivian Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment