Saturday, August 8, 2009

There's no what if(:

baby,
your a good girlfriend,trust me(:
imissyoualot too,i wanna hug you every second but it's not possible:(
not seeing you for a day drives me crazy too,but it isn't just one.
it's till tuesday!:( every second passes so slow without you here:( It sucks.
i know you cherish me,i cherish you too. ALOT.
So what if alot of girls say i handsome?they also nvr ask for my number :D.
There's no what if.
I won't leave you.
I won't disappear.
I will always be your boyfriend(: for as long as you don't leave me.
iLOVEYOUALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT too!(: i can feel your love,trust me.
you've changed alot since the day we've been together till now.
but it's always changing in a better way,that makes me so happy(:
im glad i could be there for you,i will continue to(: i hope :(

Baby,im ready(: im ready to accept your promises.
you're a good girlfriend,trust me alright.
I won't leave you,i won't let go.
Not today,not tomorrow,not for as long as i live.
As long as you walk this path with me(:
i don't wanna lose you too,i never do.
iloveyoubaby<3.
Don't think so much alright?
im yours and only yours.
I belong to you and no one else(:

No comments:

Post a Comment