Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where the fuck did all my mood go?:'(
Oh forget it,i never had mood in the beggining.
Im not angry,just sad and disappointed.
Never meet for a long time?still,if i were you i'd choose
to go out with BF/GF instead.
I wanna be understanding,i wanna understand stuff.
But it's not possible. You will never understand,
you're not me. If you understood how i feel,you'd
know how hurting it is. Have we ever went out once
for our anniversary?other than our 1st?which was fucked up.
I don't think so. I know they asked you first,but think carefully.
If i knew you had HL,i'd ask you straight away.
If i never ask you,you don't know how to ask me?
When you told me you got HL that day,i straight away asked if can go out.
Remember?how was i supposed to ask you first if i was the last to know.
Does this mean we'll never ever go out?EVER?haha.
I guess anniversarys are stupid if all we do is say "happy __month".
What's the point? I wanna go out with you,but you always cant.
Now you can,you chose to go out with others.
It's not whether your still going or not,it's what you intended to do.
Which was to go with your friends.
I try to find you everyday after school,because imissyou.
i wanna see you,hug you. But if i can't find you,did you even bother finding me?no.
now there's a chance,you don't even bother asking me. So others ask you first,
i don't get a chance anymore. just because i was the last to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment